by 11:04:00 AM 0 comments Alia Bhatt and Diljit Dosanjh ban Blogs bombay high court bookings censor board Kareena Kapoor movie Shahid Kapoor Udta Punjab wishbot wishup
The most awaited film of this year, Udta Punjab is finally cleared by the Bombay High Court with one cut and an “A” certificate. Plus, the Court has asked Anurag Kashyap to add a disclaimer at the beginning of the film.
Image source: Google Images
So here are the five awesome reasons why you should definitely go and watch Udta Punjab!
- Since this movie has a social evil engraved in it, if we can’t stop anyone from doing drugs, at least we can go and watch the reality of that world.
- A movie starring Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Diljit Dosanjh equals to a load full of talent. And we respect talent, right?
Image Source: Google Images
- Apart from the actors, the director of this crime-thriller is the one and only Anurag Kashyap. Ab Anurag Kashyap ki movie kaun nahi dekhna chahta? (Who wouldn’t want to watch a movie by Anurag Kashyap?)
- Now that the censor board has itself done such publicity of this movie, we must watch it!
- Last but not the least, don’t you think after these huge controversies, it would be unfair not watching it? Stop thinking and go ahead! P.S: there is no point in not watching this movie.
Inspired enough? Planning to watch this movie, tell us! We’ll book your movie tickets right away!
Authored by Vasudha Parashar.
A new girl in the city. Prefers writing over speaking. Introvert for people, crazy for friends. Reads and eats a lot!